Hi there! I’m honored that you are
considering me to review your novel!
I am currently OPEN to review requests.
Genres I Read
I read quite a rich variety of books but
these are the genres I typically read.
– literary fiction
— African literature
– romance (very picky!)
— historical fiction
— LGBTQ fiction
— POC fiction
– contemporary/realistic YA
– dystopian YA
– YA science fiction (very picky as well)
– YA mystery
– YA fantasy
– YA historical fiction
The Forms I Accept
– physical copy (ARC, hardcover or paperback)
– digital copies (epub version)
What Should You Include In Your Review Request:
– the summary
– the release date
— a picture you’d like me to use
– If you have a time frame for when you expect the review to be posted, please let me know that as that will allow me gauge how much I can commit to publishing your book’s review.
What Happens If I Accept Your Book For Review?
Before sending me a review request please understand that by accepting or receiving a book, I do not guarantee that it will be read or posted on the blog immediately. I will try my best to read and put up the review in a timely manner but that’s not always guaranteed.
What happens if I didn’t enjoy your book?
All of my reviews will be my honest opinion and it is possible that I may not enjoy your book. Please understand that I will not write a glowing review just because you sent me the book. If you are not okay with the fact that a negative review could be written, then I might not be a good fit to send a review request to. I’m going to spend time reading a book and I think I should have the right to write about the experience — even if it is negative. By sending a review request to me, you are agreeing that a review may be negative, although
respectful, and I would appreciate that your response to my review be gracious and not otherwise by attacking my person or sending me hatemail.
In addition to reviews, I’m open to
– author interviews
– giveaways : I will only post a giveaway of a book I have
read or am anticipating to read!
– guest blogging : I am interested in guesting blogging on other blogs and I will accept guest bloggers with topics I
am interested in and that are relevant to my blog.
I am NOT open to:
– promo blitzes
– posting about your book when I have not read it
– guest blogging that is not relevant to my blog.
Where you should send your mail to?
If you have followed these guidelines, sent in your book review request and you have NOT heard from me, I
apologize for that but I’ll get to you. I really do try though as I’m very honored you want me to read YOUR book!
Looking forward to receiving your requests,